A holistic and integrative approach to speech and language therapy
We recognise that caregivers are key to a child’s development. Optimise your child's learning with evidence-based training.
• Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS)
• Hearing Impairment
• Phonological Delay / Disorder
• Picky eaters / Problem feeders
• Swallowing / Feeding Disorder
• Failure to Thrive
• Selective mutism
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Developmental Language Disorder (DLD)
• Language Delay / Disorder
• Intellectual Impairment
• Social Communication Disorder (SCD)
No other language imparts as much information in as short a time as the human language. Yet, language is not innate but a learned response. The brain learns and changes more in the first six years of language acquisition than for any other cognitive ability. This process can be so much more enriching when caregivers learn strategies backed by international research.